• My time and talent from the time you book a custom photography session, until you receive your order.
• Photography of up to 2 pets. Additional fee of $30 per additional pet will apply.
• Location of your choice. A place where your pet feels comfortable and happy! Also, please consider your pets safety.
• Travel to your location within 20 miles of Downtown Portland. There will be an additional fee for further travel. Please contact me for information.
• Attentive post-processing of your images
• A sneak peek of a few of your images on my blog in three or four days
• A minimum of 35 images in your personal online gallery, which is password-protected and will be available approximately 2 weeks after your shoot and open for 30 days. Feel free to share with friends and family.
• Access to my Client Site, where you will find more information regarding your session
Please be aware that the Creative Fee does not include any images or digital negatives. Please refer to the FAQs page for further information.
The Creative Fee is due at the time of booking as a retainer to hold your appointment. The retainer is non refundable, but you may reschedule within 30 days. Please give at least 24 hours notice. No shows forfeit the retainer. Rescheduling due to weather or illness is at the photographer’s discretion. All product orders must be pre-paid due to the custom nature of the work. I accept PayPal, cash and checks. You may use PayPal on my site to make your payment. There will be a $35 charge for returned checks.
All clients are required to sign a session contract and copyright notice/model release prior to the session. These forms will be available on the Client Site.
On my Client Site, you will find a Getting To Know You Form. This is a great way for me to get to know a little about you, your pet (pets) and your expectations for your session and anything special that you want me to know or capture.